Sunday, September 9, 2007

An Introduction

First thing first, a proper introduction. I'm not going to state specifically about who i am. I'm more interested in what i like, what i don't like, and what's on my mind.

I am currently studying in Melbourne
I really like reading comic books. American comic books, that is.
I enjoyed good movies.
Donnie Darko, Usual Suspects, Big Fish, Almost Famous and Garden State are the movies that inspired me.
I like to listen to good music. Although not everybody necessarily liked what i like.
I consider myself a geek.
and last but not least, I hate Smallville. I really do.

Modernage is the place where i'm gonna pour all the ideas in my mind. I assure you, this is not the place where i 'm going to talk about private matters. Please don't take it personally if i offended you in any way.

Enjoy.

No comments: